Release Date: Oct 2015
OS: Android (5.1) Optimus UI
Screen Size: 5.7 inches
Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels
Camera: 16 megapixels
- 5.7" Quantum Display
- Dual Layer Glass Display and stainless steel
- Enhanced Videography and editing features
- 16MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- 2560x1440 Quad HD Resolution
- Two layers of glass help protect against damage from direct impact. Also it has stainless steel components and silicone bumper to reduce chance of cracks.
- The LG V10's f/1.8 Lens maximizes the amount of light that hits the camera's image sensor. Combined with a fast shutter speed, you end up with high-quality photos and videos, even in low light. Two front-facing cameras let you choose between a standard or wide-angle photo or video, so you'll capture the action up close and behind you.
- LG's latest 5.7" IPS Quad HD display produce rich, vivid colors and deep contrast for enhanced image quality. The second screen is separate from main display and keeps your favorite apps, functions and notifications at your fingertips.